On friday I cursed more F-notes between the hours of 6am-9am than I did the entire year. Remember I said, I know my family they are calm now but the fireworks will begin soon after the funeral....well it has...and it all centers around the Will. No one is contesting...not outright but those who as I knew before had ill-intentions are not taking it lightly and has decided to make everyone else uncomfortable.
So I have an aunt, I dont like her...reason being she isnt really an aunt, atleast doesnt act that way...she is one of those people who only wants you up until the point you are useless to her. When you become useless she "dumps" you. She is malicious, conniving and manipulative. Now I say this with all the love in my heart that I can mustar to give to her. In my grandmother's declining health she treated her like she was incompetent...my grandmother had all her mental faculties up until the day she died. She (my aunt) would only be concerned about the finances....finances she never cared for before cause they were not her responsibilty..they were my uncle's who for years he was my grandmother's financial right hand man. My grandmother did two things, she chose my aunt as her health care proxy and my uncle to conduct her finances. I looked at it like this....she knew my aunt wasnt the most trustworthy person when it comes to money....so she left her incharge of her "body", and she knew my uncle would take a while to pick himself up over her death and illness so she she left him in charge of her "purse", because even though she knows he may be broke, has five kids and three baby mothers he would never steal from her or the family.
My grandmother had someone helping her around the house, "H", now "H" may have a big mouth but she has a great soul, and she did things for my grandmother that no one else was able to do. She gave her peace of mind, kept her dignity intact and retained her sense of independence while giving her the security she needed to know help was available whenever she asked. She made sure my grandmother was never alone, never hungry, never exhausted with undue stress. For that I will be eternally grateful, and my grandmother as well...so much so she made sure "H" was "taken care of". Her one stipulation as well was that "H" would not be put out of the house , but is to leave on her own merit. She specifically said this, mainly cause she knew "H" and my aunt didnt get along. She knew my aunt was jealous of her and what she represented. And ofcourse my aunt the big pretender that she was ...made a huge speech at the end of the reading of of the Will. And I qoute " My mother, told me" she stands up and continues in a loud boisterous voice "that "H" is not to be run out of the house, but is to leave whenever she wants to and I plan to uphold my mother's wishes!".
The lying whore!
Its been less than a week since the Will was read and she is calling my house at six in the morning over some "he/she" bullsh*t , asking for "H" immediate leave from the house. Six in the F'ing morning....first of all...this is the third time in a row this week she called my house before 7am. And it will be the last! There has been a reason she never had the number , cause she is a dramatic full of crap, lying , manipulative whore. Yes a whore! and an insane one at that which can be proven from her previous psychiatric admissions. As you can see I am still "annoyed".
In the end...."H" left this weekend and I cleaned my kitchen... twice. (I only clean when I am mad and its usually my closet...so for me to start cleaning the stove, microwave, toaster oven, fridge, and organized the pot draws I have to be really upset...especially @ 11pm)
I am mad cause I know its only going be the first of many.....I know it....she is getting into position. But I was told to stay out...and I know its the most rational thing to do...infact thats how we survived my family for all those years....we stayed away. We sat back on our couches and watched the drama unfold all at a safe distance. Its what kept us sane and from poping off on someone. But that doesnt stop me from being mad....from thinking this woman basically spit on my grandmother's wishes all based on some jealous and bitterness.
But I will tell you one thing...if she thinks she is going manipulate my father into signing anything she will have to kill me first because this time I am drawing blood.
2 comments:
Estates are something else! My mother died Dec 27, 2005 & my step-dad of over 30 years was mad at me from the very beginning! I was an only child, all mom's siblings gone except one brother who has made a lot in his life. My step-dad was mad because mom thought she left everything to me; after he died. He had a daughter he had not seen for over 35 yrs. that had been adopted by her step-dad. Needless to say when he got old she started calling him a year before mom died. I do not want anything but he can not believe me, why, because he himself is greedy. I told him one day that he was not the man that I thought he was. Really sad. I do not need his money or stuff. When he got mad over me wanting my mother's boots, he wanted to give them to his neice, I got pissed and so did my daughter! My mother had told me before she died not to give them away or sell them in a garage sale. lmbo They meant something to her. They are still in her closet now! I refussed to take them. My entry says too long!! lol
Rest of my comment... read this last. lmbo
Feb. 6, 2006 he went in for a brain tumor. I lost 8 pounds in 2 months! Mentally stressed!! 20 doc appt. 2 weeks hospital & 2 wks in nursing home. Finally this year I said... you are on your own! Very hard because I hate estates! People are greedy crazy! I told him I did not have to do anything for him that I chose to do it, but from now on you had best get someone who has the time and make sure they give a damn! Dumb, dumb, me! I still worry about him, for the sake of my mother only. Why do people have to be like that?? I can just imagine what you are going through, and why, because of some greedy person! My mother had a will but she gave everything to him & he made out a will that everything went to me after his death. He is not thinking because by the time he is gone.. everything could be gone because of his doctor bills. The man is not too smart. I feel a lot better by just letting go of it & letting him make his own choices. He has a greedy sister JUST LIKE your aunt. Let her have it if anything is left. I will keep my sanity and dignity. lol Hang in there and don't worry too much about your greedy aunt because things don't always work out in their favor. What we do has a way of coming back to us. In my prayers, sounds like you will need them. Janie
Post a Comment