So today we had the Grady alley party...I left with two tattooes ( one my more hand and one on my thigh), one face paint on my leg, a belly ache from too much cotton candy, and a silly grin on my face.
My friend and I had a bawl....we saw fireworks, ate too much sweets and exposed our selves ( the tattoo guy said I was his 2nd thigh request!).
It was such a light day....I laughed, dance and had such a great time. "S" and I rode the train back with our purple NYU Stature of Liberty crown. Ofcourse people stared...and according to "S" they also snickered but it was okay...we were celebrating. We oogled good looking men and flashed our pearly whites at cute train conductors....all in all it was a great day.
Even saw an old acquitance from Trinidad...and he had the most interesting life story I ever heard. He was in a monastary for 4 yrs , I was blown away....now he teaches and counsels young people. I couldnt imagine being in a monastary and then leaving it to come to NY....talk about two different ends of the spectrum.
So I can now proudly say...I knew a Monk.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a blast. That is good.. once in a life time thing! You will be glad you did it even years from now. Too funny about the Monk! lol Have a good week. Janie
Post a Comment