Friday, May 23, 2008

I am not perfect and I love it!

So I have many....many vices, fetishes and unexplained desires. One of them happens to be my love for Grey's Anatomy and today I was reminded as to why I love this show. Alex and Izzie two characters ....polar opposite but the best "relationship couple" on the show...in my opinion, hubby may disagree and say Grey and Shepard are the It Couple. But I say thats ridiculous. Izzie and Alex are so different...where he is dark and pessimistic she is light and optimistic. He guards his heart like Forth Knox and she wears hers on her sleeve like Barney the Dinosaur.  And some may think...they cant work they are too different. But me..I see them as Ying&Yang. They compliment each other...where one is weak the other is strong. They teach each other its okay to be yourself and not be perfect. And even though he screamed at her for butting in his business and she ex-communicated him (for a little while) for telling her she was a fool...they still both comforted the other when in need. Not only are they lovers (okay technically they r not because he cheated before they could do the deed and she dumped him) , to me they are lovers....but they are also friends.

Alex and Izzie one of the greatest love stories ever told...it goes down in history next to

1. Carlos and Damila (in Vampire-huntress series)

2. Samantha and Smith (in Sex & the City...yeah I got "Carrie fever")

Yeah Yeah I know they are all fictional characters...but you know what...its okay I can live with it.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have not seen any of them. :-)  Told you my husband hogs the TV... if there isn't horse in it... he don't watch it. lol Have a great weekend. God Bless, Janie